Sunday, April 19, 2009

A few random things:

* The Ring Tings (pictured in post below) were pretty good!!

* We got our bedding about a week and half ago...woohoo!

* I've bought and friends bought a few outfits for Harley already (thanks Jenna and Mindy!!)

* I personally am not into the huge bows and flowers for Harley. I know a lot of people are, but if you know me you know that's just not me :) I like do like the little ones :)

* We bought paint yesterday! WOOHOO!!

* The crib & dresser came on Friday.

* We put the dresser together Friday night.

* We went to breakfast at the Farm House in Gilbert yesterday with: Alisha (aka Georgia) & Doug, Ashley & Coby, Jenna & Scott & I. It was fun! The water tower and little grassy area looks really nice with a couple water features.

* Last night we went to dinner with Mindy & Mike at P.F. Changs...DELISH! and then they came over to hang out. Scott & Mike went and got ice cream from the store, came back we were watching some TV and Scott & I started to fall asleep! LAME-O! SORRY M&M!!! They ended up leaving at 9:30!! Yes...9:30!! Night Owls I know. lol

* When I go to P.F. Changs I order (off the Gluten Free menu) Changs Spicy Chicken-MILD. lol It is SOOOOO good! with white rice of course :)

* My parents are coming over in a little over an hour...better tidy up.

To see a few random pics go HERE

2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I've heard the Farm House is yummy! I was cracking up at your pictures of the huge bows/flowers. That's so exciting to be getting stuff ready for the baby! We got a crib yesterday.

mindy said...

haha sweet about the bows. oh & yes the food was amazing at PF!