Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We had dinner at my parents house for Easter. Mom mom made a delicious dinner and it was followed by a great dessert from Lindsay & Ryan. Dinner was: ham, scalloped potatoes, fruit and yummy dip, some nasty veggies :) (green beans & asparagus) and dessert was: cheesecake with strawberries. Yummy yum yum!!!

Mom's beautiful Easter flowers

The YUMMY fruit & dip

The wonderful set up and dad admiring it

Mindy-LOVE the yellow shirt. Super cute

The birthday boys for April- minus Jim...we missed you guys!


I want to say THANK YOU to all of my family for always accommodating to my "special needs" of eating. :) Everyone always makes sure they make something I can have. I especially want to say thanks to Lindsay & Ryan for always making sure I can have whatever they make, even if it's setting some aside before they finish making the rest of their meal. Thanks everyone!!! You're awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hey, when it comes to dessert, I know I'd be cranky if I couldn't have any :) It's not a big deal to to accommodate for you...I just make the same things over and over and don't get very creative :)

Tim and Amy said...

love 'nasty vegetables'. you are hilarious. looks like a great meal and fancy delicious dessert! YUM.

i expect a recipe or 2 on the recipe blog soon! :o)

Tim and Amy said...

oh and happy birthday birthday boys