Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gluten Free goodies & Belly Update

So, I found these Ring Tings (similar to Ding Dongs I guess) and Swiss Chocolate Roll (similar to swiss cake roll) online about a week ago. So, I bought them & they just got here today. I thought that that cake roll would be lots of little rolls, but it was one giant roll. I tried the cake roll and it was pretty good! A little dry w/out the filling, but it was pretty delish! I haven't tried the Ring Tings yet...I'll let you know how they are :)






20 weeks

I'm half way there :)

5 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Maybe you should eat more of those treats so your belly can catch up with mine :)

Steph said...

Ring Tings are SOOO good! I might just order 10 boxes next time! LOL! Cant wait to hear what you think of them!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for checking out my blog a while back! Stephanie(GFSteph)sent me a box of Ring Tings around Christmas time and I couldn't put them down! They are so good!

I wrote about them here:

http://glutenfreegluttony.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-heart-ring-tings.html

Cute baby bump :)

Michelle

dan and ashley said...

are you SURE there's a baby in there???? you need to eat more!

jill s said...

you are SO adorable. (and TINY)