Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday babe!


We went to Red Robin tonight before our doctors appointment. The waiters/waitresses sang to Scott and they asked how old he wanted to be tonight and he said 8 so they announced to everyone he was 8. haha

Doctors appointment: I am measuring about 21 1/2 weeks and I'm 22 weeks tomorrow...so I guess I'm good :) Heart beat sounded great as well. All looks good so far :) YEAH!

Scott started painting the room tonight :) So...I'll post pictures when it's ALL done & put together :)

Hope you have a great day tomorrow Scott...I love you! I'll post more pics and family birthday fun tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Ever since we went to Red Robin for Ryan's bday burger, Riley thinks that you are supposed to get a balloon at every restaurant! Happy bday, Scott! I'm glad you had a good check up!

Ashley said...

Yay! HAppy Birthday Scott! I'm glad Scott is painting for you, Kolton wouldn't let me paint when I was pregnant, I was glad he took care of it all.

Tim and Amy said...

fun stuff! happy bday today! we'll definitely call later (and mail something soon - sorry for the delay). glad the baby is doing well - and that YOU are doing well!

jill s said...

happy bday scott!!!

i can't wait to see the room!!!